Check out some of our recent events
World's Longest Waterslide Event, Auckland Fritter Festival, Whangarei
Waterslide Mania, Taupo Parachute Festival, Mystery Creek
Welcome to the 2013/14 summer season. We will be back at all our regular events this season as well as organising some new events. Enjoy browsing our web page and we look foward to seeing you outside enjoying our Kiwi summer.
• Whanau Fun Fest, Lindvart Park, Kaikohe - Saturday 1st March 2014, 11am to 2pm (Mega Mountain, Lightening Luge & Crazy Cruiser)
• Playing safe in our parks, Tui Glen Reserve, Henderson - Sunday 2nd March 2014, 10am to 2pm (Mega Mountain)
• Teddy bear's picnic in the park, Victoria Park, Thames - Sunday 2nd March 2014, 10am to 2pm (Crazy Cruiser)
• Whangaparaoa School Gala, Ladies Mile, Whangaparaoa - Saturday 15th March 2014, 11am to 3pm (Mega Mountain)
• Molley Green Neighbourhood Day, Molley Green Reserve, Roskil South - Saturday 22th March 2014, 11am to 3pm (Mega Mountain)
• Karaka Vintage Day, corner Linwood & Blackridge roads, Karaka - Sunday 23rd March 2014, 9:30am to 4pm (Mega Mountain), $10 per hour or $6 per half hour
• Fritter Festival, Whangarei - Saturday 29th Mar 2014: Toll Stadium, Whangarei
• Easter Camp, Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton - Friday 18th Apr 2014 until Monday 21st Apr 2014 (Downhill Dragster)
We will update our public events as they get confirmed through the summer.
"We were very impressed with the professionalism of Wet 'n Wild Slides and the water slide was a fantastic
addition to the festival." Lesly Ingham (Festival Coordinator, Kowhai Festival, Warkworth)
"The feedback I got about the water slide was great. Next time we'll probably go for more slides.
Thanks to your team." Janet (Tainui Games)
"I am happy to report that the Lightning Luge was a major hit at the Gala and the
children really enjoyed it. The local fire brigade brought 3 trucks to the gala
and used their water to keep the slide wet and fun, a real community event. Thank you so much for helping us to get it here for the event." Pia Mancia (Te
Huruhi Primary School, Waiheke Island)