Wet 'n Wild Slides is a Franklin-based business specialising in hiring inflatable water slides to public or private events in the greater Auckland region, as well as parts of Waikato and Northland. We operate during the summer months from mid October to mid April. Our water slides have been developed in New Zealand, specifically for New Zealand conditions, and can be set up in a wide variety of locations. We also design and custom-build slides for purchase. So, if you want the fun only a water slide can provide, give us a call and we can discuss how to make your event a great success. We hope you enjoy our slides!
Check out some of our recent events
World's Longest Waterslide Event, Auckland Fritter Festival, Whangarei
Waterslide Mania, Taupo Parachute Festival, Mystery Creek
Welcome to the 2014/15 summer season. We will be back at all our regular events this season as well as organising some new events. Enjoy browsing our web page and we look foward to seeing you outside enjoying our Kiwi summer.
• Waterslide Mania, Taupo, Riverside Park - Sunday 28th December 2014 to Sunday 4 January 2015, 10:30am to 4:30pm daily (all slides)
• Waterslide Mania, Pukekohe, A&P Showgrounds (TBC) - Thursday 8th to Monday 12th January 2015, 10:30am to 4:30pm daily (Crazy Cruiser, Lightening Luge, Downhill Dragster)
• Waterslide Mania, Town Basin, Whangarei - Wednesday 7th January to Wednesday 21st January 2015, 10:30am to 4:30pm daily (Mega Mountain)
• Taste Franklin, Karaka Sports Ground, Karaka - Saturday 21st March 2015 (Mega Mountain)
• Fritter Festival, Toll Stadium, Whangarei - Saturday 28th March 2015 (King Cobra Slide)
• Easter Camp, Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton - Friday 3rd Apr 2015 until Monday 6th Apr 2015 (Downhill Dragster)
We will update our public events as they get confirmed through the summer.
"We were very impressed with the professionalism of Wet 'n Wild Slides and the water slide was a fantastic addition to the festival." Lesly Ingham (Festival Coordinator, Kowhai Festival, Warkworth)
"The feedback I got about the water slide was great. Next time we'll probably go for more slides. Thanks to your team." Janet (Tainui Games)
"I am happy to report that the Lightning Luge was a major hit at the gala and the children really enjoyed it. The local fire brigade brought three trucks to the gala and used their water to keep the slide wet and fun, a real community event. Thank you so much for helping us to get it here for the event." Pia Mancia (Te Huruhi Primary School, Waiheke Island)